Friday, April 13, 2012

Wednesday Night Cards - 18th April


Wednesday Night Cards on 18th April, will be repeated on Sunday 22nd April.   The Wednesday Class will be from 6.30-9.00 and the Sunday Class from 10.00-12.30.  The cost of each class will Be $10.  The Teacup Card makes a great bookmark, and actually comes with a T Bag.  Great for a card to say "lets get together for a cuppa" or lovely to send as an invitation for an afternoon or high tea.  We will also be making a beautiful Mother's Day Card which also makes a lovely birthday card for someone very special - As I have not yet made the sample you will have to take my word for it, but I can assure you it is gorgeous.

The stamp shown and used for the Tea Cup is from the new Stampin' Up mini catalogue (ours will be in English, this is the only graphic I had).   If you don't like the colour I have chosen, there are lots of others to choose from on the night.  

So hope to see you - let me know if you are coming.............





No comments:

Post a Comment